Thursday, April 28, 2011

FREE Spray Tan - $20 Value

My family and I were fortunate enough to take a last-minute trip to Florida last weekend to celebrate the Easter holiday. You know who wasn't fortunate? The people who had to see my pasty, white skin when I debuted my tankini for the first time this season! What I would have given for this great deal last week!

Now through Saturday, April 30 you can get a FREE sunless tanning voucher worth $20 from Live Sunless. Just click here, enter some basic demographic information, choose the location where you'd like to get your summery glow, and voila! Your coupon is ready for printing.

The spray tans can be redeemed at several participating Baltimore-area locations, including Palm Beach Tans in White Marsh and Lutherville, Tan Stand in Hunt Valley, Suntan Studio in Catonsville, Hollywood Tans in Bel Air, Tropical Tan in Reisterstown, and more.

This is a great way to get a tan--the safe way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment