Thursday, May 19, 2011

$1 Flip Flops at Old Navy on Saturday



While Todd is at Preakness on Saturday, I'll be having a much-needed girls shopping day with my mom and sister. One stop that's definitely on my list is Old Navy.

This Saturday, May 21 select flip flop styles for every age from baby to adult will be on flash sale for just $1! There is a limit to five per customer and this deal only applies to in-store purchases while supplies last.

According to the "One Day Wonder" Facebook event page, stores will open at 7 a.m. and FREE treats will be available from Post while supplies last. Now, I know I won't be there that early, but you might consider RSVPing to the Facebook event as a reminder to get yourself over there sometime on Saturday!

Plus, those who use their Old Navy, Gap or Banana Republic cards to make their purchase will receive 3x points!

For Old Navy locations near Baltimore, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment