- Friday Night Face-Off at the Inner Harbor Ampitheatre: Join the players from Cornell, Duke, Notre Dame, Virginia, C.W. Post, Le Moyne, Salisbury and Tufts for a pep rally from 5-7 p.m. The event will also include an autograph session and Q&As with the head coaches and select members from each team. Giveaways and music too. Free and open to the public.
- LAXperience Fan Zone at Ravens Walk, M&T Bank Stadium: From 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., take part in this up close and personal LAXperience which includes fun for all ages! Festivities consist of a fan zone full of games and giveaways, youth activities and a tailgate. Free and open to the public.
- Steel Train Concert at Power Plant Live: If mom and dad have a night off, here's an idea for date night. Use this coupon for $1 off drinks and half price appetizers to grab dinner at James Joyce Irish Pub then walk over to Power Plant at 10 p.m. for the free concert. Steel Train has toured with groups such as Tegan + Sara, Ben Folds, and Silversun Pickups, and has performed at Coachella, Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza and Bamboozle. Free and open to the public.
- Youth Clinic at M&T Bank Stadium: I've been unable to find specific information about this activity; however, the NCAA's official schedule of events states its free and open to the public. Scheduled from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- LAXperience Fan Zone at Ravens Walk, M&T Bank Stadium: LAXperience will be open again on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- LAXperience Fan Zone at Ravens Walk, M&T Bank Stadium: This is your final chance to get the LAXperience! It will be open on Monday from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.