- Visit TCBY on Mother's Day, Sunday, May 8 for a FREE small cup or cone of frozen yogurt. Judging by the TCBY website, it looks like the treat shop has had a makeover! With new flavors like cake batter and ruby red grapefruit, I'm intrigued!
- Here's an option if you want to forgo the typical, boring Mother's Day brunch. Medieval Times is offering FREE admission for moms on May 6, 7, and 8 with the purchase of one full-paid adult admission. Just use code MFWEB11 at checkout.
- On the other hand, if brunch is your thing, check out Fleming's in downtown Baltimore on Sunday, and mom will get a $25 gift card for future use.
- Roy's is offering a similar offer, available Friday through Sunday, in which mom gets a $20 gift card for future use.
- If you've convinced the hubs to gift you an iPad 2 for Mother's Day, please do share how you were able to score that one! .... And then share with him this cute way he can make your present even more special -- This week Apple is offering FREE laser engraving with each iPad 2 purchase. That's right, your family can include a personalized message just for you! Sweet in a techy kind of way :-)
- As the old adage goes, April showers bring May flowers, so now that it's May, it's the perfect time to visit Ladew Topiary Gardens in Monkton! Head there this Sunday for a special Mother's Day event, and mom will get a FREE treat (while supplies last), as well as complimentary coffee and tea.
- Does Ladew sound a little tame for you? Help mom catch some air with Terrapin Adventures in Savage! Moms get a free zip line with 2 adventure purchases of equal or greater value. Use promo code MFF15 when booking. Register Here.
- Moms and caffeine go hand in hand. That's why it's fabulous that Baltimore Coffee & Tea is offering a FREE medium-sized coffee to all moms on Mother's Day!!
- How about a bagel and a mug to put that coffee in? Pre-order a Bagel Bucket from Einstein Brothers for Mother’s Day and receive a FREE travel mug for mom. Order today and pick up on Saturday, May 7 or Sunday, May 8. Excludes Half Dozen, Pick Six, and Baker’s Dozen. Offer available while supplies last at participating stores. Click here for locations.
- Are you a new mom within the past year? Let's Dish is celebrating all mommas who gave birth or adopted within the past 12 months (whether it's your 1st or 5th child) by giving them a FREE dish between now and May 28, 2011! Click here for all the details.
- If you haven't checked out Cool Mom Tech yet, here's a good excuse to do so. The moms behind the site really know their techy stuff as it relates to parenting, and today through Sunday they're offering a Mother's Day App Bundle for FREE! Included in the bundle are Cozi, an app for organizing your family's schedule; Instant Playdates, which helps set up playdates; and Life360, which uses GPS technology to help you keep track of your kids.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
We all know the best Mother's Day gifts are homemade masterpieces a la munchkin, but these thank yous from local and national retailers aren't so bad either.