- On Saturday, June 11 from 10 a.m.-noon, decorate a Father's Day frame. Requires purchase of frame.
- On Tuesday, June 14 from 6-8 p.m., decorate a ceramic mug. Requires purchase of mug.
- On Thursday, June 16 from 6-8 p.m., design a duct tape wallet. FREE! (How cool! I'm really digging this one)
- On Friday, June 17 from 6-8 p.m., make a thoughtful Father's Day card. FREE!
- On Saturday, June 18 from 10 a.m.-noon, create a key chain. FREE!
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Michaels craft stores have made this task easy by offering five upcoming "Make It and Take It" workshops. (And it's really a gift for mom too -- yay for no mess or clean-up!)