Thursday, July 7, 2011

Check Out the Deal I Just Scored! $5 Movie Tix

I'm super excited that Plum District -- the daily deal site that touts themselves as by moms for moms -- now has Baltimore-specific specials! Up until now I've been watching their online national deals, but not much has caught my attention. Until today that is .....

Today's Baltimore deal is $5 tickets to Regal Entertainment Group. When I get the rare chance to go to a movie, I usually hit up Hunt Valley Stadium 12, which is owned by Regal. There are also Regal locations in Bel Air, Glen Burnie, Columbia, and Westminster.

Soooo, I now have date night plans that cost me just $10 total! Normally, one ticket alone runs about $10. I purchased a similar deal a few weeks ago, in which I scored two Fandango movie tickets for just $9. This voucher expires September 9, 2011, whereas Plum District's deal has no expiration date. So I'll be sure to use the Fandango tickets first and save the others for later! The only limitation is that you can only buy two.

Follow Economoms by Email:

0 comments:

Post a Comment