Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Save the Date Mommas to Be! FREE Info Session

Where was I when the FREE classes were being offered last fall during my pregnancy? Probably sitting around eating chicken parm (That was my baby-on-board craving!). Or, maybe there just weren't any workshops being offered? I mean, I do follow just about every mom, kid, baby or family related resource available in Baltimore so you'd think I would have heard about it .........

Well, our friends at Pampered Mommas are filling the void. And it's my duty as an Economom to fill in all you frugally fabulous expecting ladies!

Mark your calendar for Saturday, Nov.12 at 1 p.m. for a FREE birthing information session at the Living Classrooms Foundation in downtown baltimore. The following topics (which I really wish I could have learned more about before delivering Macy) will be covered:
  • Hypnosis for Childbirth
  • Pre-Natal Yoga
  • Birth Doulas
  • Pre/Post-Natal Massage
  • Acupuncture During Pregnancy
Again, the cost is FREE! RSVP to rochelle@pamperedmommas.com by Friday, November 4.

Pampered Mommas is a concierge service for YOU, all the Baltimore moms out there. They offer a variety of services from mobile massages, manicures and pedicures, to nap nannies, meal delivery, babyproofing and more.

Follow Economoms by Email:

0 comments:

Post a Comment