Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Check Out the Deal I Just Scored! Adorable Corduroy Jumpers 56% Off


Macy's cold-weather wardrobe just grew by three oh-so-cute outfits thanks to a 55% off sale at one of my fave daily deal sites, Zulily. Each curdoroy jumper and long sleeve tee combo was marked down to $14.99 from $35. Six pieces of clothing for $45?! SCORE!

Besides the fab discount, don't you just love the adorable woodland creatures designer Samara appliqued on each dress? Nothing says "I'm a mini fall fasionista" more than a charming hoot owl or a cute squirrel with a bushy fur tail!

Have a little man at home? Check out the funky graphic tees made by Lissoos, also being offered on Zulily today. If I had a boy (and speaking to other moms with boys, I know it's hard to find stylish boy clothes!), I'd totally dress him in the alphabet tee pictured below, which you can get for only $14.99 (that's 50% off!).

Lastly, I know we just got through Halloween, but if you're super organized and have already started to think about Christmas shopping, Zulily also has some great deals on HearthSong toys! Think easels for $19.99 and tea party sets for $14.99.

0 comments:

Post a Comment