There are eight gingerbread house making sessions leading up to Christmas. What a fun way for you and your little elves to get into the holiday spirit! The house will already be assembled for you. All of the supplies and decorations are included, so all you have to do is decorate!
Best yet, the Supper Thyme staff will clean up your mess! So keep the sticky fingers away from home and let Supper Thyme help your kids make the candy cottage of their sugar plum dreams!
As an Economoms fan you can take $5 off! Classes are limited to 8 to provide individualized attention so be sure to sign up early.
Here's the deal:
- Gingerbread House Sessions are offered on the following dates and times:
- Thursday, Dec. 15, 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 16, 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 17, 10 a.m.
- Saturday, Dec, 17, noon
- Saturday, Dec. 17, 2 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 18, 10 a.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 18, Noon
- Sunday, Dec. 18, 2 p.m.
- Children under seven must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pay $20 for each child instead of the full price of $25.
- To claim your discount, visit the Supper Thyme Cockeysville December 2011 Events Calendar and select the Holiday Session you'd like to attend. Each Holiday Session is designated by a picture of "Santa Jane."
- Register for the class and enter promo code ECON 5 when prompted to take $5 off your total.
- If you are registering multiple children, you must complete a separate registration for each child in order to get the discount for each one.
- If you have questions about the registration process, please contact Supper Thyme at 410-667-COOK.