Monday, October 18, 2010

Exclusive to Economoms: 20% Off Personalized Luna B. Tees

A is for Adorable Avery!
You can get just about anything personalized these days ... from monogrammed dinner napkins to vinyl decals spelling baby's name on the nursery wall, it seems that everyone wants to show off their name or initials! So how do you stand out from the crowd? Make sure you're choosing designs that are creative and graphic with eye-catching colors. Luna B. Tee does just that!

Economoms stumbled across Luna B. a few weeks ago, and we immediately knew we wanted to share their adorable childrens' clothing with our fans. Next thing we knew, Luna B. was sending us a free personalized shirt that we could review for you guys, along with an offer for 20% off through October! Cool stuff!

That's when we enlisted Jennifer Stano to be our very first guest blogger. Jennifer, a local Towson mom to Elsa and Brighton, knew as soon as she browsed the Luna B web site that she wanted to get a special shirt made just for Brighton, who experiences classic second-child sydrome! Here's her thoughts on Brighton's new tee:

Brighton in her special 1st birthday shirt!
My second daughter, Brighton, is having her first birthday party in November, and I had been thinking about it for months. She is younger than her big sister Elsa by 20-months, which means every toy, article of clothing, book, stuffed animal, etc is a hand-me-down. I was determined that her first birthday be special by making it all about her with brand new presents. My husband, Brandon, and I joked that we would have to engrave every present with her name so that we could prove that she was the first owner!

I'm also obsessed with taking pictures of my two little girls, so I had been mentally scouring her closet for cute outfits for all the "first birthday pictures." That week Economoms recommended I check out Luna B, and I quickly realized that I could solve my present/outfit problems in one place!

First of all, the Luna B. site is fantastic- organized by category and easy to look around. But even better were the adorable designs of the shirts. I had so many different ones to choose from and had the hardest time narrowing it down. Once I chose my design, it was also easy to pick the style. The site offers plenty of information including a sizing chart, list of available sizes, and a very easy order form. It also notes that the shirts are not pre-shrunk, which to me is VERY important so I can buy a size or two up.
Order personalized Halloween tees
NOW in time for the holiday!

The shirt came quickly and I was not at all disappointed! In the past I have bought "personalized" shirts to find a cheap white t-shirt with an iron-on decal that was already peeling. Brighton's shirt was great quality and the design was perfect. We washed it and tried it on Brighton and I was very happy I ordered 2 sizes up. Brighton is almost a year but in the 95th percentile for height and weight. She can easily wear 18 month clothes, but for this I chose going to 2T. It fits Brighton perfectly in the torso, and I just rolled the sleeves up once to make it a good fit for her arms.

I have already shown the shirt around--before her first birthday party big debut--and all my friends love it. My only complaint is that she'll grow out of it one day! But with the adorable styles and great quality, I would order from Luna B again.

Here's the deal:
  • Get 20% off your total purchase from Luna B. Tee anytime between Monday, Oct. 18, 2010 and Sunday, Oct. 31, 2010 by entering promotional code Luna20 at checkout.
Special thanks to Jennifer for her guest blog review!

0 comments:

Post a Comment