- Blueberry Open House - Weber's PeachBerry Farm in Glen Arm.
- Pimlico Racetrack Fair - Every weekend through July 4. Friday, 5 p.m.-midnight; Saturday and Sunday, 1 p.m.-midnight; 4th of July, 1 p.m.-midnight. $5 for entry. Click here for two-for-one admission, plus $5 off ride wristbands.
- EcoFest at Baltimore Rootsfest - Saturday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Includes a FREE Nature Playspace for kids.
- Fell's Point Farmer's Market: 7:30-11:30 a.m in Broadway Square every Saturday through September.
- Baltimore Regional Toddler Fair - Montessori School in Lutherville, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. FREE
- Lowe's Build and Grow 4th of July Workshop: Waving flag craft, 10 a.m. Bring the kids into any Lowe's store and build a FREE wooden project. Each participant also receives a free apron, goggles, a project themed patch, and a certification of merit upon completion of their project.
- Silly Goose and Val at Harborplace: 10:30 a.m. at the Light Street Pavilion. FREE!
- Kids Creativity Workshop at Greenspring Station - Noon-3 p.m. FREE "Minishakers" music class, "Pastry Chef for a Day" workshop, Urban Farmhouse class, and duct tape craft.
- Family Fun Day at Port Discovery - 11 a.m.-2 p.m. FREE with regular museum admission.
- The Avenue at White Marsh's Party on the Plaza: 7-9 p.m. every Friday and Saturday through September. FREE!
- Baltimore Farmer's Market: Under the JFX, every Sunday, 7 a.m.-noon.
- Green Trading Post Consignment Sale: 9 a.m.-10 p.m., Ner Tamid Synagogue in Mt. Washington. Click on the link to get $5 off!
- Family Sunday at the BMA: Every Sunday, 2-5 p.m. This week there's a Father's Day self-portrait making craft and a museum tour. FREE!
- Fourth of July Fireworks Display: Lutherville, 9 p.m.