Here are Economoms' picks for the best budget-conscious activities in the Baltimore area for July 29-31, 2011.
- Harford County Farm Fair - Bel Air Equestrian Center, July 28-31. Adults, $8, Kids 5-11, $3, Kids 4 and under, FREE! Kidway open 10 a.m.-8 p.m., Thursday through Saturday; 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday.
- TotSwap Consignment Sale - Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium. Friday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Everything is 50% off on Sunday!
- $5 Off a $25 Purchase at Soft and Cozy Baby - Exclusive to Economoms!
- FREE Lettuce Wraps from P.F. Chang's - Available through Sunday, July 31.
- Ladies' Night Out at M&T Bank Stadium - Screening of the romantic comedy "The Dilemma". $6 per person, 18 and older only. Stadium gates open at 6 p.m., and the movie will begin at 7 p.m. Parking is free for all guests in Lot B/C.
- Towson's Feet on the Street Block Party: 6 p.m. every Friday through September; Allegheny Avenue, between Washington Avenue and York Road. FREE!
- Belvedere Square Summer Sounds Concert Series: 6-9 p.m. every Friday through September. FREE!
- Frederick Road Fridays Summer Concert Series: 6:30-9:30 p.m. every Friday through September 2 in Catonsville. FREE!
- Charm City Kids Club Grand Opening Celebration: Lutherville, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. FREE! With performances by Milkshake and giveaways.
- Hamilton Street Festival - Harford Road and Hamilton Avenue, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. FREE!
- Summer Saturday Nature Series at Benjamin Banneker Park - Each Saturday through August 20. Times vary. FREE!
- Meet Phineas and Ferb of Radio Disney - Towsontown Center, 1-4 p.m.
- Groovin' in the Grass: Ladew Summer Concert Series - Every Sunday through August 14, 6-8 p.m. at Ladew Gardens. Members $7, Adults $15, Seniors (62+) and Students $13, Children (ages 2 -12) $3.