Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Check Out the Deal I Just Scored: $7 FlexJobs Membership

As if I need to add something else to my plate ... Between Economoms, going back to school for my MBA, working full-time, taking care of a seven-month old baby, and attempting to fit couples time and me time in, there really aren't that many hours left in the day for anything else.

But, I'm one of those freaks that thrives (and then subsequently crashes every couple months!) on having a full plate, so I decided to take advantage of Plum District's latest deal: $7 for a one-month membership to FlexJobs, a $15 value.



As the name implies, FlexJobs is a professional job service that helps you find flexible jobs. It's ideal for moms because many of the jobs are part-time, telecommuting, or freelance. There's lots of assurances on their website that each job is hand-screened and legitimate.

Soooo, I'm thinking I could possibly find some freelance writing jobs to do in my 5 minutes of spare time per day. At $7 for the monthly subscription, even if this well-devised plan (insert sarcasm here) doesn't pan out with some new side gigs, at least I learned about a cool, new service.

What do you think? Will you try it?

Disclaimer: Plum District is an advertising partner with Economoms; however, they in no way sponsored this post. I purchased the FlexJobs deal for my own, personal use with no incentive from Plum District.

Follow Economoms by Email:

0 comments:

Post a Comment