Fourth of July weekend has arrived! Enjoy the long weekend with Economoms' picks for the best budget-conscious activities in the Baltimore area for July 1-4, 2011.
- Fell's Point Farmer's Market: 7:30-11:30 a.m in Broadway Square every Saturday through September.
- Edgewood/Joppatowne Independence Day Parade: 6 p.m.
- 4th of July Fireworks Displays: Eastern Yacht Club, 9:30 p.m.; Jacksonville Elementary School, 9 p.m.; Oregon Ridge Park - Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, 9:45 p.m.
- Havre de Grace Independence Celebration: 2-10 p.m.
- 4th of July Fireworks Displays: Oregon Ridge Park - Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, 9:45 p.m.; Baltimore Country Club, 9:30 p.m.; The Suburban Club, 9:30 p.m.; Woodholme Country Club, 9 p.m.